CALLING ALL MAINTENANCE STAFF - This series is for you!
Minnesota NAHRO is excited to launch an online series tailored specifically for maintenance staff, maintenance supervisors & property managers. Our Maintenance Series will feature issues unique to maintenance staff and residential property managers.
NEXT SESSION – Wednesday, January 11th at 8:30am on Hoarding
WHEN: Each session will be 2 hours at most with our first event November 9th at 8am. The series will continue throughout 2023 on the second Wednesday every other month (second Wednesdays in January, March, May, July, September & November)
TOPICS: Our session will feature subject matter experts who will share their best practices & strategies to deal with the unique challenges faced by maintenance staff of residential properties. Our series will address the following timely topics:
- De-escalation Techniques for Maintenance Staff (November 9th)
- How to Handle a Hoarding Situation – Practical Approaches (January 11th)
- Turning a Unit Best Practices & Strategies
- Fair Housing for Maintenance Staff
- What Maintenance Staff Need to Know about Procurement
- Communicating with Residents – Maintenance Staff edition
PRICING: Two options and two ways to SAVE!
Individual Sessions – $75 for Minnesota NAHRO members, $95 non-members
Bundle Option – Get the Full Series & SAVE (7 Sessions total)
- Get the full series for one price: $450 for all 7 sessions with Minnesota NAHRO member discount, $570 bundle for non-members
- Each session will be recorded and offered to those who can’t attend the live event but have purchased the bundle.
Registration - Members Sign In & SAVE
If you have any questions or issues with registration, please email us at info(at)mnnahro.org for assistance. Also contact us if you have a large group (over 25 in one location) as we have additional discounts available.