THANKS FOR JOINING US!
Scroll down for session materials.
We are excited to celebrate fall at our annual conference which brings together hundreds of directors, staff and commissioners from housing and redevelopment authorities and community development agencies throughout Minnesota.
Join us October 12-14 at Madden’s Conference Center for our Annual Conference. We have many engaging and timely sessions planned for this year’s event, including:
- Recruitment & Retention in Today’s Employment Market
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Fair Housing & Reasonable Accommodations 101 & 201
- What’s Happening at USDA Rural Development
- Ask the Attorney with Mary Dobbins
- A Specialized Track for Rehab Staff
- Plus many sessions on key HUD topics including PIC Lab, VMS, Section 3, REAC and many more!
We are also offering a national training from the experts at Nan McKay on Rent Calculation. Our national training is for both public housing and HCV staff who are new to these programs or need a refresher. We are able to offer this course at a great price and an even deeper discount for Minnesota NAHRO members. Please use the link below for more details and a sample agenda.
LODGING & MEALS: Registration full conference package includes 3 days of sessions, networking events and 4 meals (Wednesday lunch & dinner, Thursday lunch plus Friday brunch). Lodging and breakfast not included but available onsite. Thursday one day registration includes lunch only and Wednesday/Friday one day registration does not include meals.
We are also excited to welcome back vendors to our Annual Conference. In addition to the Vendor Reception, you’ll also get the opportunity to interact with our vendors at two smaller events during the conference! See our Sponsorship & Vendors page for more information.
Be sure to sign in to receive your Minnesota NAHRO member discount. If you have any issues registering, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Are you interested in sponsoring our conference or participating in our vendor events? Click for more information and registration!
Minnesota NAHRO Event Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to [email protected].
- Refunds: Registration fees are refundable less a $100 per person administrative charge if notification is received no later than 5:00 p.m. 15 days prior to the start of the training.
- No refunds or registration transfers will be permitted within 15 days prior to the start of the training or event. You may send a substitute attendee to the same training/conference for which you registered but can no longer attend. Please inform us in writing of any substitutions at least 7 business days prior to the start of the event.
- Advance registration and full payment are required in order to be admitted to the training or conference. We may not be able to hold your spot if full payment is not received prior to the start of the event.
Many thanks to our speakers and presenters who helped make our conference a success. They have also graciously provided their presentations which are provided below. The national training is proprietary so they are not available.
Lodging at Madden's Conference Center
Our Fall Conference will will be held at Madden’s on Gull Lake in Brainerd, Minnesota. Minnesota NAHRO has secured a room block with a discounted lodging rate beginning at $132 per night.
Contact Madden’s directly to make your reservation and be sure to mention the Minnesota NAHRO room block.
Madden's Room Block Ends 9/13/22
Contact Madden’s directly to reserve your lodging & let them know you will be with Minnesota NAHRO to receive the conference rate.
Minnesota NAHRO will continue to deliver on our mission by providing advocacy and professional development to the affordable housing community. Look for these training and professional development opportunities in 2023: New HRA Executive Boot Camp (Feb 22-24,...
Join Minnesota NAHRO for our online series tailored specifically for maintenance staff, maintenance supervisors & property managers. We kick off our series November 9th with a session on de-escalation techniques for maintenance staff brought to you by the experts...