Begins Monday at 2pm & Adjourns Wednesday by 2 pm
Dakota County CDA, Eagan, Minnesota
Our workshop is specifically designed to support executive leaders in housing agencies as they lead their organizations to provide affordable housing in their communities. This workshop will focus on how leaders in our industry manage the many reporting, tracking and oversight functions required of executive leadership. Incorporated into the training will be interactive opportunities to discuss strategies critical to the successful management and leadership of an HRA in Minnesota.
- Dana Kitchen of the HUD Minneapolis Field Office will answer your questions and address your issues on HUD programs and reporting including an update of the recent notices, rules and issues
- Mary Dobbins of Landrum Dobbins will provide an update of the latest legal issues impacting HRAs including evictions, recent case law and we will provide plenty of time for Q&A.
This program offers a unique opportunity to meet other agency leaders across the state and feature interactive sessions, roundtable discussions and peer to peer learning to help build a network of strong HRA leadership throughout Minnesota.
Who Should Attend:
- HRA Executive Directors
- HRA Program Directors
- HRA Executive Management
- Begins Monday, 2pm and adjourns Wednesday by 2pm.
- Meals will be provided including Monday dinner, Tuesday lunch & dinner plus Wednesday lunch.
- A room block has been secured at the Holiday Inn Express so just mention Minnesota NAHRO when you call 651.452.3400 or use the link provided below (closes 3/13)
The following hotels are close to the Dakota County CDA and a room block has been secure at the Holiday Inn Express (room block closes 3/13). To book online, use the link below, then enter the arrival/departure date, select the drop down arrow under rate preference, select group rate, enter group code MIN and hit enter. This will populate your room options with the discounted rate.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eagan
3434 Washington Drive
Eagan, MN 55122
There are many other venues nearby including the Best Western located next to the Holiday Inn.
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
3450 Washington Drive
Eagan, MN 55122
Training Location Info
HUD Issues NSPIRE National Standards for Comment – NAHRO provides in depth analysis
HUD recently published its Request for Comments: National Standards for the Physical Inspection of Real Estate (NSPIRE) and Associated Protocols in the Federal Register. The request for public comment is focused specifically on the inspection standards associated with...
Minnesota NAHRO is excited to offer an online series tailored specifically for Housing Authority Commissioners. Our Online Commissioner Series will feature five sessions that cover the multifaceted role of a commissioner in a easy to access online format. WHEN: Each...
Happy New Year & Join Us in 2023!
MMinnesota NAHRO will continue to deliver on our mission by providing advocacy and professional development to the affordable housing community. As a member of Minnesota NAHRO, you will receive discounts on events and access to member only resources. Look for these...
Register For MN NAHRO's HRA Boot Camp