Begins Wednesday at 2pm & Adjourns Friday by 2 pm
Dakota County CDA, Eagan, Minnesota
Our workshop is specifically designed to support executive leaders in housing agencies as they lead their organizations to provide affordable housing in their communities. This workshop will focus on how leaders in our industry manage the many reporting, tracking and oversight functions required of executive leadership. Incorporated into the training will be interactive opportunities to discuss strategies critical to the successful management and leadership of an HRA in Minnesota.
- Dana Kitchen of the HUD Minneapolis Field Office will answer your questions and address your issues on HUD programs and reporting including an update of the recent notices, rules and issues
- Mary Dobbins of Landrum Dobbins will provide an update of the latest legal issues impacting HRAs including evictions, recent case law and we will provide plenty of time for Q&A.
- Joyce Hottinger with the League of Minnesota Cities will lead a session on how to conduct a “stay interview” plus other strategies to help you keep your talented employees in a red hot housing market.
This program offers a unique opportunity to meet other agency leaders across the state and feature interactive sessions, roundtable discussions and peer to peer learning to help build a network of strong HRA leadership throughout Minnesota.
Who Should Attend:
- HRA Executive Directors
- HRA Program Directors
- HRA Executive Management
- Begins Wednesday, 2pm and adjourns Friday by 2pm.
- Meals will be provided including Wednesday dinner, Thursday lunch & dinner plus Friday lunch.
- A room block has been secured at the Holiday Inn Express so just mention Minnesota NAHRO or use the link provided below (closes 2/8)
The following hotels are close to the Dakota County CDA and a room block has been secure at the Holiday Inn Express (room block closes 2/7). To book online, use the link below, then enter the arrival/departure date, select the drop down arrow under rate preference, select group rate, enter group code MIN and hit enter. This will populate your room options with the discounted rate.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eagan
3434 Washington Drive
Eagan, MN 55122
There are many other venues nearby including the Best Western located next to the Holiday Inn.
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
3450 Washington Drive
Eagan, MN 55122
HUD recently published its Request for Comments: National Standards for the Physical Inspection of Real Estate (NSPIRE) and Associated Protocols in the Federal Register. The request for public comment is focused specifically on the inspection standards associated with...
Minnesota NAHRO will continue to deliver on our mission by providing advocacy and professional development to the affordable housing community. As a member of Minnesota NAHRO, you will receive discounts on events and access to member only resources. Look for these...
With the holidays just around the corner, Congress is busy trying to get a budget passed before the end of CR on December 16th. This member update has an action alert for the federal lame duck session.