WHEN: September 13 & 14
WHERE: Plymouth, MN at the Comfort Inn
Minnesota NAHRO is proud to present this two day in person training with the national experts at Quadel. We are offering this training at a great price and Minnesota NAHRO members receive an additional discount. Plus you save by keeping your travel in state & we have secured a discounted lodging rate for attendees at the training site.
The training will equip participants with the skills required to earn a superior annual Management and Occupancy Review (MOR). We cover all programs in the HUD Handbook 4350.3 REV-1/CHG-4 including: Section 8 multifamily housing, Section 236, Section 221(d) (3), Section 202, Section 811, Rent Supplement, RAP and the new Section 811 Project Rental Assistance Projects.
All participants will receive a copy of Quadel’s nationally recognized AHM course book to assist trained program staff in performing their daily functions more efficiently and serve as a desk reference after the workshop ends.
This course includes an optional certification exam provided online after the workshop.
Training begins Tuesday, September 13th at 9am and wraps up Wednesday, September 14th at 4pm. Lodging and meals not included but available close to the training location.
Sample Agenda For AHM Training
Who Should Attend?
Front-line staff, managers, and owners of HUD-subsidized multifamily housing. Plus anyone who uses or plans to use the HUD 4350 Handbook.
Training Location & Lodging
This two day training will be held at the Plymouth Comfort Inn in Plymouth, Minnesota. Minnesota NAHRO has secured a room block with a discounted lodging rate at this property. Complimentary breakfast is included and other properties are also available nearby. Contact the Comfort Inn directly to make your reservation and be sure to mention the Minnesota NAHRO room block which ends August 24.
3000 Harbor Lane North, Plymouth MN 55447
$695 for two day in person training (lodging & meals not included). Minnesota NAHRO members receive a $100 discount. Exam will be administered online by Quadel for an additional $100.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to [email protected].
- Refunds: Registration fees are refundable less a $100 per person administrative charge if notification is received no later than 5:00 p.m. 15 days prior to the start of the training.
- No refunds or registration transfers will be permitted within 15 days prior to the start of the training. You may send a substitute attendee to the same training/conference for which you registered but can no longer attend. Please inform us in writing of any substitutions at least 7 business days prior to the start of the event.
- Advance registration and full payment are required in order to be admitted to the training or conference. We may not be able to hold your spot if full payment is not received prior to the start of the event.
- In the event we do not meet the minimum number of attendees for this training, we may have to cancel and a full refund will be provided.