Maintenance Series Begins Nov. 9th
Join Minnesota NAHRO for our online series tailored specifically for maintenance staff, maintenance supervisors & property managers. We kick off our series November 9th with a session on de-escalation techniques for maintenance staff brought to you by the experts at People Incorporated Training Institute.
FIRST SESSION – Wednesday, November 9th at 8am – Register TODAY!
WHEN: Each session will be 2 hours at most with our first event November 9th at 8am. The series will continue throughout 2023 on the second Wednesday every other month (second Wednesdays in January, March, May, July, September & November)
TOPICS: Each sessions will feature subject matter experts who will share their best practices & strategies to deal with the unique challenges faced by maintenance staff serving residential properties. Our series will address the following timely topics:
- De-escalation Techniques for Maintenance Staff (Nov. 9)
- How to Handle a Hoarding Situation – Practical Approaches
- Turning a Unit Best Practices & Strategies
- Fair Housing for Maintenance Staff
- What Maintenance Staff need to know about Procurement
- Communicating with Residents who have Experienced Trauma
PRICING: Two options and two ways to SAVE!
- Individual Sessions – $75 for Minnesota NAHRO members, $95 non-members
- Bundle Option – Get the Full Series & SAVE
- Get the full series for one price: $450 for all 7 sessions with Minnesota NAHRO member discount, $570 bundle for non-members
- Each session will be recorded and offered to those who can’t attend the live event but have purchased the bundle.