NEW for 2021 – All Access Pass
We are excited to announce our 2021 All-Access Pass! This brand-new offer from Minnesota NAHRO allows our members and non-members to pay a one-time fee to receive an entire year’s worth of savings and benefits. The All Access Pass will give you access to ALL of Minnesota NAHRO’s 2021 Virtual Trainings and Events (at least one per month beginning in February).
All Access Pass for Minnesota NAHRO Members is just $300 and $450 for non-members. Pass holders will entitled to attend all of Minnesota NAHRO’s online trainings and meetings in 2021 at no additional cost. The online events will be at least monthly and include:
- 2021 Virtual Spring Conference (May 2021)
- 2021 Day at the Capitol (February 25, 2021)
- COVID-19 Conference Calls
- Finance for Small HRAs
- Updates from Washington, D.C.
- and many more!
Pass Holders will also receive discounts for in-person events when they resume this summer, including
- 2021 Leadership Retreat (July 28 & 29 at Madden’s)
- 2021 Annual Conference (September 8-10, 2021 in Duluth)
All Season Passes are intended to be used by a single individual. Organizations that would like to purchase multiple passes can use the multi-pass form on this page.
Get you and your staff access to all these benefits and more with just one payment!
To sign up for a Single All Access Pass:
- login in to your account
- Complete the Single Pass Form on this page
To purchase multiple passes for an organization:
- Complete the Multiple Pass Form on this page.
- Include the number of passes your organization would like to purchase and the names of the staff members that the forms are for.
- Spencer will assign the passes to the individuals and invoice the organization.
If you do not have an account you can sign up for a non-member All Access Pass by completing either form on this page.
All Access Pass – Single Pass