The HRA Coordinator is the primary contact for clients seeking and receiving rent assistance services
through Metro HRA. Provides program information, applies appropriate regulations and procedures,
and determines accurate rental assistance payments specific to the Housing Choice Voucher program.
This position is eligible for hybrid (remote and onsite) teleworking. Benefits include great work/life
balance, insurance starting on day one, MN State Retirement Program pension, in-house clinic, salary
continuance for injury or illness, 13 paid holidays per year plus generous annual leave, employee
development, free Metro Transit rides, plus more!
Any of the following combinations of experience (in rent assistance or social services field determining
program eligibility) and completed education (degree field of study in Housing, Urban Studies, Social
Work, Education, Psychology, Sociology, or related field):
- HS Diploma/GED with six (6) years of recent experience
- Associate’s degree with four (4) years of recent experience
- Bachelor’s degree with two (2) years of recent experience
- Master’s degree with one (1) year of recent experience
- Salary: $66,747 – $100,755 Annually