DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT TRAINING OPPORTUNITY FOR HRA COMMISSIONERS
Minnesota NAHRO is excited to offer an online series tailored specifically for Housing Authority Commissioners. Our Online Commissioner Series will feature five sessions that cover the multifaceted role of a commissioner in a easy to access online format.
WHEN: Each session will be 90 minutes on the last Wednesday of every other month beginning in March. Our first event will be Wednesday, March 29 at 11:30am. The series continues throughout 2023 on May 31, July 26, September 27 and November 29.
TOPICS: Our sessions will be provided by the national faculty from NAHRO and each session will build upon the other so that by the end of the series, attendees will have a better understanding of the unique and important leadership role of an HRA Commissioner. Our series will address the following timely topics:
- Session 1: The Role of the Commissioner in the HRA’s Success
- Session 2: The Role of the Commissioner in Agency Policies & Performance
- Session 3: The Role of the Commissioner in Agency Financials & Oversight
- Session 4: The Role of the Commissioner in ED Hiring, Compensation, Performance & Succession Planning
- Session 5: The Role of the Commissioner in the HRAs Future