Mark Your Calendars for 2023
MMinnesota NAHRO will continue to deliver on our mission by providing advocacy and professional development to the affordable housing community. As a member of Minnesota NAHRO, you will receive discounts on events and access to member only resources. Look for these training and professional development opportunities in 2023:
- New HRA Executive Boot Camp (Feb 22-24, 2023): This great event returns to support the leaders of HRAs throughout the state. We offer a 3 day training tailored to Minnesota HRAs and provide a great opportunity to expand your network.
- Online Maintenance Series Continues in 2023: We are excited to continue our new online series tailored specifically for maintenance staff, maintenance supervisors & property managers. Our Maintenance Series will feature issues unique to maintenance staff and residential property managers.
- Online Commissioner Series Begins 2023: Our Commissioners have faced many challenges along side staff. On March 29, we launch our new online series just for these agency leaders to help keep them up to date and connected.
- Housing Quality Standings National Training (August 15-17): Many of our agencies are governed by HQS and this course will be provided by a national trainer to help agencies staff either new to or in need of a refresher.
- INSPIRE Training: The HUD final is almost here and we have our training with US Inspections Group on August 7 & 8. This online training will ensure your staff have the insights and guidance of a national expert.
- Minnesota Housing Authority Summit May 22-24, 2023 at Sugar Lake Lodge in Grand Rapids, Minnesota focused on expanding your network and connection to your peers across the state.
- Our Annual Conference returns September 12-14, 2023 to the DECC in Duluth, Minnesota.
If you have a request for a training, please email your suggestion and possible provider to info(at)mnnahro.org.