Help Us Urge State Lawmakers to Support Affordable Housing.
This year there is both state and federal resources that can address Minnesota’s affordable housing crisis. We know stable and affordable housing works and we have the tools to ensure resources are used effectively. Join us at the Minnesota State Capitol as we advocate for the tools and resources to help HRAs across the state meet the needs of the communities they serve.
- Once you register, we will begin to schedule your appointments with lawmakers.
- Buy One Get One Free – Bring a colleague and they are free! Just enter the discount BOGO when you sign up.
- Lunch will be provided as well as the opportunity to network with your peers.
- Mark your calendar for Tuesday, January 31 at 3pm when we will provide a DAC prep & messaging online meeting.
- A room block at Hyatt Place is available – see details below.
A room block has been secured at the Hyatt Place in downtown St Paul. Please use the link below or call 888-492-8847. Be sure to mention Minnesota NAHRO to get the event discount. Online reservation group code G-NAHO. Room block closes 1/20/2023.
- $157 per night rate includes on site parking, breakfast, and WIFI internet access throughout the hotel. Group code G-NAHO.
- ADDRESS: Hyatt Place Saint Paul Downtown, 180 Kellogg Blvd. E. Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Light rail is just one block away with easy access to the State Capitol.
HUD recently published its Request for Comments: National Standards for the Physical Inspection of Real Estate (NSPIRE) and Associated Protocols in the Federal Register. The request for public comment is focused specifically on the inspection standards associated with...
Minnesota NAHRO will continue to deliver on our mission by providing advocacy and professional development to the affordable housing community. As a member of Minnesota NAHRO, you will receive discounts on events and access to member only resources. Look for these...
With the holidays just around the corner, Congress is busy trying to get a budget passed before the end of CR on December 16th. This member update has an action alert for the federal lame duck session.